Norco Window Parts and Repair

In your home, your windows are your eyes to the world. You want to protect and take care of this valuable investment. But what happens when the wood in those windows starts to age and can no longer be serviced because the original window manufacturer has gone out of business? Your only choice is to completely replace them, right?

Not any more. Norco sash parts are now available.

Norco replacement windows and parts are available through Fenster Components. Norco began as Northern Sash and Door Co. in 1922. It was acquired by TJ International in 1987 with subsequent mergers occurring in the 1990s. The Norco assets were ultimately purchased by Jeld-Wen in 1996, but the Norco brand name, products and warranties were discontinued. Fortunately, Fenster Components can help you repair your Norco windows.

Fenster Components — based in the Indianapolis, IN area — has been manufacturing replicated window sash profiles for most major brands of wood windows since 1999. Fenster can supply you or your contractor with replicated wood components to match your Norco Windows. Fenster also offers innovative replacement products to upgrade your existing Norco windows with better energy performance, extended life span, and less maintenance utilizing cellular PVC technology.

Work smarter. Work faster. Save money. Now that’s a better view.

Visit our website to learn more about our product lines, or to fill out an order form for your Norco window replacement parts today.


  • Duane Wolters
    Posted September 22, 2013 at 5:00 pm | Permalink

    I built in 1978 and used norco windows throughout the house. Most of them are double hung with the living room windows being casement windows. The casement windows are in need of the plastic weather stripping as most of it has desinergrated. Some of the clips in the side pieces in the doublehungs have broken and the windows want to slide down. Do you carry any of these parts?

    • Posted September 27, 2013 at 3:08 pm | Permalink

      Fenster has a variety of replacement parts and weather strip available. With so many choices, we require specific information on your needs to provide you the correct parts. Often this requires on-going correspondence to collect the necessary information. We use our blog primarily as a knowledge forum and is updated weekly. For faster service we recommend customers with a purchase request complete a customer quote form on our website at

      • Troy
        Posted June 8, 2020 at 2:53 pm | Permalink

        I have Norwood Sash and I am looking to replace two window sashs. Both are vinyl, single hung windows with almond grills.

        The first one I need is the top stationary glass. The sticker on the window screen is 40×60. I have the other numbers off the sticker if needed.

        The second is the entire sash and glass (bottom window) and it is 44×60.

        Can you help me??


      • Posted June 8, 2020 at 3:40 pm | Permalink

        No sorry Troy. We don’t handle anything vinyl window wise, nor sell loose glass. A local glass company can probably help you with that.

  • don kispert
    Posted September 23, 2013 at 2:28 pm | Permalink

    I broke the locking handleon my norco casement window in minnesota summer home–the house is a wausua home built in 1991. are the locks universal or standard? can i buy a replacement? we wont be back there til next spring thanks don kispert Ph 574-267-8754 Warsaw, In.

    • Posted September 27, 2013 at 3:05 pm | Permalink

      Most window manufacturers other than Pella have used TRUTH hardware over the years. Although they may have had TRUTH private label their hardware or stamp their name on it, it all came from TRUTH. So yes, most window hardware is universal assuming it is a TRUTH made product. Fenster is a TRUTH hardware dealer and can get you the parts you need. We use our blog primarily as a knowledge forum and is updated weekly. For faster service we recommend customers with a purchase request complete a customer quote form on our website at

  • Pat Losey
    Posted November 14, 2013 at 8:39 pm | Permalink

    We purchased window grids for our Norco windows. The push pins keep breaking and the Velcro does not work. Has your company developed any new locking devices?

    • Posted November 15, 2013 at 2:23 pm | Permalink

      Pat, thanks for the comment. I love these kinda questions. That’s the fun part about our company. We look at manufacturing defects and see how we can improve them and provide folks with a repair alternative that meets or exceeds the original specs and materials. Unfortunately I don’t have a great idea for window grids. What you are experiencing is a common problem, especially if you remove them regularly to clean your windows. We have the clear push pins if you need some. Thanks.

  • Tim Caldwell
    Posted March 30, 2014 at 1:35 pm | Permalink

    In ’98, we had our kitchen remodeled by a local contractor and we believe the window was a Norco product. During the extreme cold this winter, the inner pane cracked and we are loking to repair that. In ’90, we had all the windows replaced in the house, since, a BB was shot at a dead-light window in the front dormer breaking the outer pane. We believe this was a Castle Window, which is currently out of business. HELP!

    • Posted March 31, 2014 at 3:15 pm | Permalink

      Tim, We can supply replacement glass for any brand of window. Glass is not brand specific so it doesn’t matter what supplier it comes from. We would need actual size, width, height, thickness, LowE or clear to place an order. You can fill out the glass only section of our quote from on our website, to get a quote. Or, you can contact a local residential glass company in your area.

      • Mary
        Posted August 23, 2018 at 5:47 pm | Permalink

        Can you get the same Low E that is provided from Andersen? From what I understand they have a Low E that is only available to them and if you put a standard Low E in, it will not match.

      • Posted August 25, 2018 at 2:19 pm | Permalink

        Mary, I wouldn’t have any idea. Andersen is one of the few brands we don’t deal with.

  • Thom
    Posted April 9, 2014 at 4:16 pm | Permalink

    I gave Norco glass doors in my house, where one side stays locked in place by the two sliding pins at top and bottom, and the other is used to go in and out. One of the sliding locks on the stationary doors is broken. Do you carry these parts. Thanks, Thom

    • Posted April 9, 2014 at 5:11 pm | Permalink

      Thom, We don’t do much with doors. With not having access to past Norco product specs, we don’t have any way of identifying what you need. Sorry we couldn’t help.

  • Tim
    Posted April 12, 2014 at 2:36 pm | Permalink

    I have Norco casements in my 1989 home. I have replaced a few sash in the past due to seal failure. Do you offer & ship the whole replacement window sash if size is provided ? They are wood interior w/white vinyl exterior. I recall I had to switch the hardware from the old to the new the last time ? Does that still apply ? Thanks

    • Posted April 14, 2014 at 2:12 pm | Permalink

      Tim, We can not supply complete sashes on cladded units. Replacement cladding is not available in the market. We typically produce the wood frame only. This requires the transfer of the old cladding and hardware (yes, this can be done). We can supply new glass if necessary, but that would ship separately and would also need to be installed at assembly. If we can help you with a new wood frame, please complete a quote form on our website with your measurements and specifications and we’ll price it for you. Thank you.

  • Elizabeth Pichea
    Posted May 21, 2014 at 12:46 am | Permalink

    My house has Norco double hung windows and several of the locks just unlock on their own. Do you carry the hardware to replace all the locks? If not, how can they be fixed?

  • Pete Ruzicka
    Posted June 12, 2014 at 9:25 pm | Permalink

    I need the replacement inside window sash for a Norco D series Casement window 076-N-330
    Its the removable piece that holds the glass in, very thin and easily deteriorates from exposure to water.
    Need approx 100ft

    Pete 262-366-6128

    • Posted June 13, 2014 at 1:41 pm | Permalink

      Pete, I’m confused by ‘inside window sash’, but it sounds like you need the vinyl glazing bead that Norco used on their 80-90’s era primed wood windows. We do have that. If you could please complete a quote form with all of your information, our customer service people can take care of you. We can not process orders through our blog. Thanks!

  • Julie Sheehan
    Posted June 20, 2014 at 11:04 pm | Permalink

    We had 11 Norco windows installed in our house in the early 90s.. The seal on the glass on one window must have broken because there is moisture inside both top and bottom. Can we just replace the glass? The frame appears to be in good shape and all hardware works fine.

    • Posted June 23, 2014 at 2:27 pm | Permalink

      You sure can. Any residential glass company can put new glass in your window frame.

  • Carol Glennon
    Posted September 25, 2014 at 1:00 pm | Permalink

    We had custom Norco windows installed when we built our house 14 years ago. We have 15 foot ceilings and these windows are rounded at the top and are probably 13 foot high, There is moisture in these windows. We live at The Lake of the Ozarks in Missouri and our windows are our link to why we live here, the beauty of looking at the lake. Could you tell me why this happend and if we can repair this or do we have to have these replaced. I am sick that this will cost us a fortune. We are just about to put granite in our bathroom. but now I fear that our money will be tied up in replacing windows that should have lasted longer than 14 years. Please help us as our builder went our of business. At the time we thought they were the best in the area. I do not know what to do.

    • Posted September 26, 2014 at 7:26 pm | Permalink

      Carol, You have seal failure. Its very common in large units like that. All insulated glass seals will go bad at some point. An entire window replacement is not necessary. You can just have the glass units that have failed replaced. Any residential glass company can do this for you. We recommend the Glass Doctor franchise nationwide.

  • Dan Willert
    Posted March 8, 2015 at 6:36 pm | Permalink

    I have Norco casement windows (circa 1996). One of the mitered lower clad trim pieces that covers a routed/shaped wood part (approx 24 1/2″x1 7/8″x1/2″ ) that has rotted out to the point that the whole metal trim has fallen off.
    I am looking for a replacement for this wood part, but not finding it on your web site.
    Any help?
    Thank you.

    • Posted March 9, 2015 at 2:35 pm | Permalink

      Dan, We only have two Norco profiles. That doesn’t mean you may have a series of Norco window we haven’t replicated. If you’ve looked at the two profiles we have in our profile catalog and don’t see one that matches, we don’t have your window profile. We could replicate it for you, we would need to look at a much larger project than just the one sash rail to justify the tooling expenses. Maybe take a second look at the profiles online and see what you think.

  • Posted March 13, 2015 at 5:44 pm | Permalink

    our house was built in 1980, our sliding glass door , the rollers or what ever is on the bottom no longer slides and the door handle-lock is broken. Is there a co that has parts that would fit the Norco door ?

    • Posted March 13, 2015 at 6:24 pm | Permalink

      Bob, We do very little on the hardware side of things and even less with doors. The best advice I can give you is do an internet search for window and door hardware. Searching by brand may not be the answer. You’ll need to remove the part and provide a description of the part itself. Most hardware companies sell after market products not listed as brand specific.

  • Grace
    Posted March 24, 2015 at 2:46 pm | Permalink

    The inside 3 window panes are cracked (one continuous crack) of the double hung Norco windows (circa 1998). Another window has moisture in between. The casings are fine. I should just call a local company to replace the glass panes, right?

    • Posted March 24, 2015 at 7:27 pm | Permalink

      Grace, Yes, you’d be better served by getting that locally. The shipping costs add significantly to the price if you get it from us.

  • Christopher
    Posted May 9, 2015 at 12:10 pm | Permalink

    I’m looking to update the appearance of my Norco windows by adding grid/grille inserts to them. Is this something that exists and could be ordered through Fenster? Thanks!

    • Posted May 11, 2015 at 1:46 pm | Permalink

      Chris, Unfortunately we don’t have the equipment to produce wood grill inserts. We recommend a company called Creative Millwork of Ohio. You can find them online with a search.

  • Maryann Collin
    Posted May 15, 2015 at 5:49 pm | Permalink

    We have 52 Norco windows in our house, and all the push pins in the grids keep breaking. Any suggestions? Can we buy just the pins? Thank you.

    • Posted May 15, 2015 at 9:00 pm | Permalink

      Maryann, There was a multitude of different pins used on grill inserts. If you can send a picture of what you need and some contact info to, we’ll see about getting you what you need. Thank you.

  • Malcolm
    Posted June 1, 2015 at 10:49 am | Permalink

    I have Norco brand D series double hung windows (JEL-N-316) throughout my house and on some windows the top window falls when unlatched. Is there a mechanism to tighten the spring loaded sash to stop the window from falling?

  • Lynn Elms
    Posted July 7, 2015 at 4:37 pm | Permalink

    We need to replace weather stripping and glass glazing strips on our Norco windows. Would someone please contact us regarding placement parts? My windows are Norco and they are 32 years old. I am not sure how to order what we need online without speaking with a Fenster specialist. Lynn Elms, Monument, Colorado

  • Lynn Elms
    Posted July 7, 2015 at 4:49 pm | Permalink

    Are Norco and TRUTH parts interchangeable? I am going to need to replace weather stripping, glazing strips (not sure if that’s the correct name for them) for casement windows as well as rollers for a glass slider (5′ x 7′). Near Colorado Springs, CO

    • Posted July 7, 2015 at 4:53 pm | Permalink

      Lynn, All we have available is what’s shown on the weatherstrip page of our website.

    • Posted July 7, 2015 at 4:55 pm | Permalink

      Truth is a hardware manufacturer used by many major brands of windows. Hardware is not brand specific. We don’t work with a lot of sliders, so we couldn’t specify exactly what Norco used on their slider windows. You would have to submit some pictures of the part to and we would have to research it for you.

  • Larry epstein
    Posted August 29, 2015 at 6:34 pm | Permalink

    I have norco windows and need replacement grids if various sizes. Do you have them?

    • Posted August 31, 2015 at 1:37 pm | Permalink

      I’m sorry Larry, we do not. Those take a special set of machines we have not yet been able to invest in.

  • john
    Posted September 28, 2015 at 6:42 am | Permalink

    I am trying to find a screen door roller assembly. It is a NORCO 84-139. Can you get them or tell me where I can ?

    • Posted September 28, 2015 at 1:21 pm | Permalink

      John, We have a special order hardware catalog link on our website. We can’t offer any direction there, not knowing exactly what part you need, but if you can find it in there and give us the part number we can order it for you.

  • Posted November 2, 2015 at 7:13 pm | Permalink

    I have Norco crank out windows and need the seals for both the windows and casements. One is v shaped and the other is a soft spongy material.
    What information off the window do you need besides the number of feet of seal material.

    • Posted November 3, 2015 at 8:34 pm | Permalink

      Scott, All we have is what is pictured on the weatherstrip product page on our website.

  • Geneva Caldwell
    Posted November 27, 2015 at 3:40 pm | Permalink

    need Norco crank out window replacement

  • Geneva Caldwell
    Posted November 27, 2015 at 3:44 pm | Permalink

    They are wood covered in vinyl

  • Geneva Caldwell
    Posted November 27, 2015 at 3:51 pm | Permalink

    Sorry I forgot to give you the size; 30-3/8 X 15-3/4 DOUBLE PANE

    • Posted November 30, 2015 at 10:09 pm | Permalink

      Geneva, I’m not familiar with a vinyl clad Norco. That must be a Jeld-wen product too new for us. Our Norco model is an after market replication that was originally aluminum clad. You might try contacting Jeld-Wen.

  • Norman Ravski
    Posted December 15, 2015 at 12:48 am | Permalink

    I have Norco double hung windows in my house built in 1984. 3 windows can’t be opened because they won’t stay up. Do you have replacement parts for them? Also do you have mullions? Several of ours are broken.

    • Posted December 15, 2015 at 2:35 pm | Permalink

      Norman, Our jambliner replacement kit will work for your Norco windows. You can submit an order request on our website, under the jambliner product tab. We don’t currently have wood mullions, but we are negotiating a retail program with a supplier. You might check back with us in the spring.

  • James Ramirez
    Posted April 13, 2016 at 1:01 am | Permalink

    I believe that I have norco windows in my house. Is there a customer warranty phone number that
    I can call to answer a few questions?
    Thanks James.

    • Posted April 13, 2016 at 1:21 pm | Permalink

      James, If it is a Norco made by Jeld-Wen, you’ll have to contact them. If it is older than 1996, Norco was bought by Jeld-Wen back then and they do not honor older product warranties. I’ll add, just in case you’re wondering, no we didn’t buyout any window companies. That is a very common misconception. All of our products are after-market copies of the original brand.

  • Posted May 25, 2016 at 4:57 pm | Permalink

    Absolutely great.
    Also Handling the replacement alone is a difficult task, but it pays off to
    seek help from a professional home window glass replacement services

  • Patti F
    Posted June 24, 2016 at 10:38 pm | Permalink

    I need replacement storm screen combo unit framing for my Norco Double hung aluminum clad exterior Windows. Can you help me? The units have deteriorated along the bottom rail due to lack of weep holes after 20 years.

    • Posted June 27, 2016 at 1:32 pm | Permalink

      Patti, Unless I’m not understanding your terminology, we don’t do anything with storm windows. Sorry we couldn’t help.

  • Bill Meyer
    Posted August 27, 2016 at 6:33 pm | Permalink

    In 2004 I bought 9 Norco SashPack Tilt Double-Hung Sash Replacements, and installed 8 of them. They are (still) great. I stored the 9th window to install when I had time. Now I have time, but I seem to have lost the package with 10 metal jamb liner brackets, nails, and 2 jamb liner head gaskets. Can I buy another set of hardware?

    • Posted September 3, 2016 at 1:36 pm | Permalink

      Bill, I really have no idea what hardware came with those. The only jambliner hardware we stock is what comes with our kits.

    Posted September 6, 2016 at 8:27 pm | Permalink

    i am a window contractor and working on a home with norco wood vinyl clad windows built in 1989 i am in need of a complete casement sash that has been stollen from this house also i replaced 2 iu and i need the glazing beed the color is tan . is this still avalible please let me know. thanks JAMES SALMON
    MY PHONE IS 559-651-1041

  • Goerdt Lamberts
    Posted March 22, 2017 at 1:33 am | Permalink

    I need some replacement grills for norco windows .Can you help?

  • Timothy Blanchard
    Posted June 19, 2017 at 6:40 pm | Permalink

    Do you have the weatherstrip material needed to replace the deteriorated gaskets on my Norco 80-1 3/4 casement windows?

    • Posted June 19, 2017 at 11:09 pm | Permalink

      Tim, All of our weatherstrip is shown on our website at, Thanks!

      • Timothy Blanchard
        Posted June 20, 2017 at 1:37 pm | Permalink

        There are several different types or styles listed. It would be helpful if you could recommend the correct weatherstrip I need by the name Norco Windows and the style casement window 80-1 3/4. Guessing wrong would be expensive. Or could you send a couple of small sample pieces to try so i get my purchase correct the first time? Thank you

      • Posted June 21, 2017 at 12:28 pm | Permalink

        Tim, We use the 7/16″ vinyl leaf on our Norco replica sash. The issue with making a recommendation is, 1. We don’t have Norco parts. We stock our parts to make our version of the brand. Ours is a substitution for the original part in almost every case. 2. I don’t believe the number you are specifying is a model number. I have never seen that before. So not knowing what model of sash you are referring to, I can’t make a recommendation because I don’t know what type of weatherstrip is on the original model.

  • Posted June 24, 2017 at 8:43 pm | Permalink

    viewing out of window i need right casement window by norco 18 1/2 by 40 tan aluminum exterior
    wood interior not sure how mechanisms attach one step at a time

  • Ann Marie Ripley
    Posted July 3, 2017 at 1:44 pm | Permalink

    We have Norco Windows and the inside glass on several of them looks like the there are light gray spots on them – a lot, not a little. There’s no rhyme or reason to it, some get direct sun, others don’t. We even have a large half round with the same issue. Any thoughts?

    • Posted July 4, 2017 at 2:00 pm | Permalink

      Ann, That sounds like a failure in the LowE coating on the surface of the glass. It happens. Nothing you can do but replace the glass. A local glass company “should” be able to replace that for you. Let us know if you can’t get anyone to do that for you. We can look at new replacement sash as another option. Thanks.

  • Ryan
    Posted July 14, 2017 at 1:25 am | Permalink

    We recently moved into a house that has Norco double hung windows. We’ve noticed that some of the upper windows won’t stay closed as they slide down a little bit and we are wondering what our options to fix them are. I don’t know much about windows, but a little bit of research I found that I think our jamb liners are just worn out. Is that something we can replace easily?


    • Posted July 15, 2017 at 1:52 pm | Permalink

      Ryan, Sounds like you’re on the right track. Its a common problem, but easily repaired with a new set of jambliners. If you haven’t already, you can find what you need on our jambliner page of our website,

  • Mike
    Posted August 7, 2017 at 3:14 am | Permalink

    I have Norco Windows in our house and it looks like the black vinyl strip at the top of the window worn down and got broken. This strip gets inserted into the slot at the top of the window. When the window is closed, part of this stip stays outside to prevent water to leak/flow inside in case of rain together with wind. Now water is leaking when it is raining outside. I want to order a replacement on but not sure which one. Do I need 7/16 in. white/beige/black vinyl leaf ? or 5/8 in. white/tan vinyl leaf ?


  • Mike
    Posted October 27, 2017 at 12:16 pm | Permalink

    I have Norco “Siteline Clad Casement Windows” that have broken seals. One is an arched transom unit with three fixed panels. The other is an arched casement unit (Norco part number TCRCA-2454-2). Both units are Low E glass. What is the best way to repair/replace these units?

    • Posted October 27, 2017 at 8:49 pm | Permalink

      Mike, You’re going to want to have a local glass company replace the arch tops for you. That is not a DIY’r project. As for the casements, we could build you new ones, but if all you need is the glass replaced, again the local glass guy is your best bet. Glass is not brand specific, so any glass company should be able to help you.

  • Charles Harris
    Posted February 17, 2018 at 3:49 am | Permalink

    I have several NORCO windows that have rotten to mush across the bottom and up to six inches on the sides. Exactly what information do I have to provide to get the proper replica window fabricated? No other company has been able to help solve my problem.

  • william conjelko
    Posted March 23, 2018 at 6:03 pm | Permalink

    I had Norco windows installed when we built our home in 1998. I now have three windows fogging due to malfunction of the window. Can you replace the sasses ? Please advise who to contact or get back to me with the info – thank you Bill Conjelko

  • carl francis
    Posted August 7, 2018 at 4:40 pm | Permalink

    I have norco wood patio doors at the lake in Gladwin Mi. The bottom of the solid filler is rotting and cold air comes in.The house was built in 1992.Can the bottom be replaced.Who would do this kind of work

    • Posted August 13, 2018 at 10:13 pm | Permalink

      Carl, I’m sorry, we don’t carry any door products and unfortunately do not have a recommendation for you.

  • Peter Quinlan
    Posted October 5, 2018 at 10:37 pm | Permalink

    I need a price on a Double Hung Window by NORCO
    2/4 x 4/6 for 4-5/8″ Construction w/3-1/2″ Flat Exterior Casing
    Wooden Sash w/True Divided Lite 6 over 6 and Combination Storm/Screen
    include Exterior Energy Panel

    • Posted October 9, 2018 at 7:49 pm | Permalink

      Peter, I’m sorry, I don’t do brand specific double hung sash. We have our universal fit Quiksash kit we offer.

  • Charles Harris
    Posted November 2, 2018 at 1:49 pm | Permalink

    What does united inched mean when measuring for window sashes?

    • Posted November 5, 2018 at 4:45 pm | Permalink

      Charles, Its one width and one height rounded up to the next full inch and added together. Example: Sash 22.5 x 58.5 = 23 + 59 = 82 U.I.

  • Jessica G
    Posted March 7, 2019 at 1:38 pm | Permalink

    I jus thought a home. I have no idea how old the windows are but we need replacement screens . They are casement windows. Norco is on the handles the open the windows. Do you know how I can get a few screens?

    • Posted March 8, 2019 at 1:15 am | Permalink

      Jessica, Unfortunately screens are hard to come by. We don’t offer them because of the shipping. I usually recommend a small mom and pop hardware store, or a DO-IT best center if you have something like that in your area. The smaller hardware stores usually offer screen repairs.

  • Michael Saley
    Posted May 19, 2019 at 1:06 pm | Permalink

    We built our house in 1987 using Norco double hung wood windows
    All the balancers have failed and we would like to change the balancers and a couple of sash
    The size of the windows is 3-0x4-6 and 2-0x3-2
    Can we get replacement sash and balancers

  • J. Robbins
    Posted August 21, 2019 at 6:44 pm | Permalink

    The little button inside the track that opens and closes my window is broken, thus I cannot operate the window. May I get a new ‘button’ from you? It is Norco Windows D Series, Clad case/ Awn, JEL-N 330

    • Posted August 28, 2019 at 12:21 pm | Permalink

      Hello J. I don’t know what you mean by “button”. Window hardware is an endless myriad of terms, parts and styles of windows. All I can suggest is contact our hardware division and perhaps send them some photos of the part in question and see if they can turn something up for you.

  • Linda Dressnandt
    Posted August 23, 2019 at 11:57 am | Permalink

    We need to replace a few strips of weather stripping on our Norco windows. Can you please direct me to a site where I can order what we need to do this?

  • Kathy McCormick
    Posted August 25, 2019 at 4:08 pm | Permalink

    My house was built in 1992 with slider windows that have ‘Norco-IGCC’ inscribed on the metal part of the glass unit. The seal has broken on several. Are there any directions available on how to remove the sash so that I can get the glass unit replaced?

    • Posted August 28, 2019 at 12:17 pm | Permalink

      Kathy, A local glass company can replace that for you. Replacement glass is not brand specific to the model.

    Posted September 29, 2019 at 12:38 am | Permalink

    I have one of my norco crankouts installed in 1999 description SCCA 2448-3 that I mowed a stone into, it is a double pane clad casement low E glass
    Are you saying I should be able to take this to any of my local glass places for replacement.

  • R Patel
    Posted December 9, 2019 at 7:30 pm | Permalink

    There are custom Norco windows installed through the house that we bought less than 3 years ago. The house was built in 2006-2007 and it has 15-foot ceilings and the front door window is rounded at the top and the window size is 70L X 72W, there is moisture in this double pane window. I would like to know what caused this moisture and if it can be repair or do we have to completely replaced the window?
    The house is less than 15 years old and I think the windows should have lasted longer than 12 years. Please help us what our option(s) here in this situation.

    • Posted December 9, 2019 at 9:37 pm | Permalink

      Hello. A thermoseal failure is usually just a matter of life span. I agree, 12 years is a bit pre-mature, but any number of factors could have contributed to the failure. The glass can be replaced without replacing the entire window unit. Since we don’t sell loose glass units, that would be a project for a local residential glass company in your area. JELD-WEN would have been the last manufacturer to honor the Norco warranty. You could try them, but it’s my understanding they are not covering warranties older than 2011.

  • Jane
    Posted May 22, 2020 at 10:37 pm | Permalink

    I read your comment re: replacement screens for Norco casement Windows. I don’t need repair I need to replace a few screens. You answered the screens are hard to come by. Do you have any suggestions of other companies that could supply compatible screens? Thanks

    • Posted May 26, 2020 at 8:34 pm | Permalink

      Jane many private and small chain (Ace, DO-IT best) hardware stores usually offer screen work.

  • linda
    Posted June 20, 2020 at 8:04 pm | Permalink

    I have Norco cottage windows (7) where 4 of them will no longer stay up without support. Do you sell the replacement tracks to repair the,. They are vinyl outside, wood inside and in great condition.

    • Posted June 22, 2020 at 11:52 am | Permalink

      Unfortunately no Linda. I’m sorry. Norco used a slightly different style of liner track that do not match what we carry.

  • Katie Rogers
    Posted June 25, 2020 at 9:21 pm | Permalink

    I am looking for screen stops for windows made by Norco Windows in 2006. Jeld Wen window and screen. Screen stop is the top vinyl track insert that holds the screen in place. 33.5″ long. I need 12 of them. Jeld Wen has been a dead-end.

    • Posted July 2, 2020 at 8:11 pm | Permalink

      That may be difficult to find. Something like that may have been very unique to the brand or model. I can’t really offer any suggestions on that one.

  • Kerry
    Posted June 26, 2020 at 9:07 pm | Permalink

    The window was installed in 1995.The hinge assembly on the casement has broken inside the window frame. Once it’s open, very difficult to get closed . Is there anyway to repair this?

    • Posted July 2, 2020 at 8:05 pm | Permalink

      Replace the Hinges Kerry. It should be a standard TRUTH brand concealed casement hinge.

  • Kerry Mackay
    Posted October 7, 2020 at 11:31 pm | Permalink

    Let me describe again what is going on. The window opens just fine. Closing the window is where the problem lies. As you close, it all looks good until the last 10degrees of closure. Then the closing corner does not snug up to the frame as it had looked to be doing until this point. From to 10degree point to total closure, the corner of the window actually moves out at least 1/4 inch. Window will not seal at all. Do you still think the concealed hinge is the solution? Where would we get one?

    • Posted October 14, 2020 at 12:16 pm | Permalink

      Kerry, It sounds like the hinge is loose from the sill. Either the screws have rusted out or the holes have opened up. I would try running some longer screws through the hinge track to hit the framing below to secure the track from moving.

  • Matthew ROESER
    Posted October 18, 2020 at 3:53 pm | Permalink

    We have 1979 Norco casement windows window inside and out. Looking for replacement interior bottom stop. The wood piece that fits over the crank handle on the inside of the window. The design is the stop that the whole stop comes out and it has two little pieces on each end that can break easily and fits into the side window groove. Any ideas where to find replacement. If only everyone who replaced their windows saved these items. There is a secondary market for them.

    • Posted October 19, 2020 at 11:35 am | Permalink

      Matthew, There are several online window hardware stores. Blaine’s, Swisco, allaboutdoors, Pickens just to name a few.

  • Elizabeth
    Posted March 9, 2021 at 7:48 pm | Permalink

    I have Norco replacement windows that are aluminum clad in a color called “Polar White”. I am needing to paint the window trim and I need to know if there is a paint color match with Sherwin Williams or Benjamin Moore. Please advise.
    Thank you

    • Posted March 9, 2021 at 8:52 pm | Permalink

      Sorry Elizabeth, I wouldn’t have any idea. I bet no one at Norco could even tell you that. You’ll probably have to take a sample in and have them match it.

  • Patrick Cadman
    Posted June 27, 2021 at 11:37 pm | Permalink

    I’m a contractor in wis. with a customer that has a large casement window with rotted wood bottom and side rails.
    Hoping to find a replacement sash, complete with seals and exterior cladding.
    Window is a Norco.
    Is it possible?

    • Posted June 28, 2021 at 4:42 pm | Permalink

      Patrick, We sell replica Norco sashes all the time. One of our best selling models. You can get a quote from customer service by completing a quote request from our website.

  • Dorothy
    Posted June 29, 2021 at 7:11 pm | Permalink

    We are looking to replace the screens on our windows. Can you recommend a vendor?

    • Posted June 29, 2021 at 8:27 pm | Permalink

      Dorothy, We could have a small fortune in screens if UPS wouldn’t turn them into origami by the time they got there! 🙂 The best recommendation I can give you is look into the smaller chain hardware stores in your area. Ace, DO-IT best, or a mom-n-pop. They usually offer screen repair and can build new ones.

Post a Comment

Your email is kept private. Required fields are marked *