Hints, tips and helpful information
All Fenster products are after-market replications of the original. While our products are designed to closely resemble the original, they are not the original brand's product. Having no association with the original manufacturer, we cannot respond to warranty claims or brand specific inquiries.
More Details »
More Details »
More Details »
How to Measure
- From outside the window, measure the width of the sash from outside edge to outside edge, and the height of the sash from top edge to the bottom edge.
- Do not measure the glass opening or weatherstripping.
- Some wood sashes may bow over time. You should measure in different places and use the most common measurement you get.
- On cladded sashes, it is okay to measure from edge to edge of the cladding. We will size the wood frame to accept the cladding.
- To measure double hung sashes, it is sometimes easier to tilt the sash in toward you inside the house to get a better measurement of the exterior side.
- Use your width and height to enter in the corresponding size ranges on the sash quote section to get your quote. These exact measurements will be required at order stage.
- We accept edge to edge, net sash sizes only.
- No glass openings please.
- Take all measurements from the exterior side of the sash.
- We need measurements of each upper and lower sash for double hungs.
- Measurements are required for all quoting and order requests.
I don't see what I need
First, did you search the sash profile catalog and product categories to see what we have available? We have merely a fraction of the 100’s of possible makes and models produced over the last 40 years. Just knowing the brand, maybe narrows it down to eight or ten. We need you to tell us, if we have what you need.
Second, are you having trouble understanding what information we need? If this is the case, you may want to get a professional involved. There is technical information we MUST have in order to produce a product.
We may just not have it yet! We have over 260 possible sash combinations and that doesn’t begin to scratch the surface of the window industry over the last 40 years. Have no fear! We are constantly adding to our catalog by customers sending us one of their windows to replicate. With full millwork capabilities, it is rare we are not able to replicate a sash or component.
See our copy shop to get more information on sending us a sash sample.
How to Buy from Us
- Research each product category to determine the best product for your needs.
- Use the sash profile catalog link to determine which sash profile matches your window. Knowing the brand isn’t enough. We have several versions of each.
- Complete the provided form and a Fenster representative will respond via email with an order confirmation or additional questions.
- Upon your approval of the order, you will receive an invoice with online payment instructions via email within three business days.
- General sash pricing is listed on each product page prior to accessing the order form. Quotes provided via a submitted online form are good for 10 business days. Your invoice will verify the final order total. Your order will not go into production until full payment is received.
- Lead times are seasonal based on order volume. Lead times are highest September-November. Lead times are also affected by your choice of receiving method. See our "shipping options" tab on each product page for more details.
Looking for our phone number? Our phone number is strategically placed around our website in an effort to educate our customers on our products and procedures before they make a phone call. Commonly asked questions are typically answered within website content, namely on 1 of 4 product pages explaining the details of each product and how they are sold.
15350 Herriman Blvd.
Noblesville, IN 46060
Jambliners and weatherstrip Sales
Invoicing and Payments