Double Hung Sash Kits
Quiksash is a universal fit painted wood or aluminum clad wood window sash designed to retro fit into the existing frame of tilt-in windows with vinyl compression jambliners as an alternative to a costly full replacement. With original cladding being obsolete, all aluminum clad sash are impossible to replicate with factory parts. Fenster solves this issue by offering a sash kit of universal design that blends in with most major brands using our own proprietary components.
Double Hung System
The Double Hung system is what is commonly referred to as a sash-pack or zip-pack. This is a sash replacement kit for tilt-in wood windows that already have vinyl compression jambliners. If your window does not have compression jambliners, additional information and installation will be required.
- Upper/lower sash set
- Universal double hung design
- Jambliner kit with heavy duty balances included
- Sash locks applied
- Bulb seals applied
- Species: Clear pine treated with Woodlife 111
- Finish: Stain grade: No visible knots greater than 1/16" on interior faces. Paint grade: Minor knots/imperfections may be filled and sanded smooth.
- Glass: LowE standard. Argon fill, HP-lowE, tempered, grills between the glass available options.
- Sizing tolerance: +/- 1/16”
- Measuring: Exact edge to edge of exterior surface
- Product: Assembled and glazed, weatherstrip (where applicable)
- Shipping: UPS ground for small items. Large orders are palletized and shipped freight when a dock is available. Most orders delivered via Fenster truck
- Warranty: 10 year
Still need help? Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 844-973-4462 and we'll walk you through it.