Clad/Wood Casement Sashes
Quiksash is our answer to obsolete or proprietary protected aluminum cladding materials no longer available for many brands of aluminum or vinyl clad wood window sash. With all original manufacturer's cladding obsolete or proprietary, replacement cladding is not available. Fenster solved this issue by engineering a replica window sash using our own cladding profiles that closely resemble practically any brand of roll-form clad window sash. When purchasing a brand specific replication already available, or hiring us to engineer a new model, we guarantee like, kind, quality, fit and function to the original sash. Choose from one of the re-engineered profiles already available (see list below) or contact us to inquire about getting your clad sash replicated.
Casement profiles are re-engineered to accept Fenster cladding shapes while maintaining the fit and function of the original design. Depending on the original specifications, our 1-3/4" or 2" wide cladding is applied to match the original face width as closely as possible. This design change does affect the glass sizing, but does not affect the over-all net sash size.
- 1 3/4" or 2" wide face
- Interior glass stop
- Perimeter weatherstrip
- Species: Clear pine treated with Woodlife 111, cPVC bottom rail available for upgrade
- Finish: Stain grade: No visible knots greater than 1/16" within the sightline with window closed, minor knots may exist on edge views. Paint grade: Knots/imperfections may be filled/sanded smooth on any surface.
- Glass: LowE standard. Argon fill, HP-lowE, tempered, grills between the glass available options.
- Sizing tolerance: +/- 1/16”
- Measuring: Exact edge to edge of exterior surface
- Product: Assembled and glazed, weatherstrip (where applicable)
- Shipping: UPS ground maximum sash size 88 united inches. Large orders palletized and shipped freight
- Warranty: 10 year
Replica Clad Sashes
Fenster has several aluminum clad replacement sashes available in our Quiksash line of products. While these replica sashes are engineered to fit and operate in the original opening, most include noticeable design alterations to accept our cladding and glazing method.
These sashes are NOT exact replicas of the original product. Only standard Fenster cladding colors are available.
Replications available for:
We offer product engineering services and custom tooling to manufacture a replication of your original brand sash, or convert your existing painted wood sash profile to a clad window. Contact us through our copy shop for more details.