Rockwell primed or clad casement
Fenster Product Number: #RK100 (primed) RK100-C (clad) QSR-RK100 (Quiksash replica)
- RR stamped in spacer bar
- Rubber glazing boot
- Also sold as Barber and Ross or Federal Group
- Width: xx 3/8 (primed) xx 7/16 (clad) xx1/2 (B&R clad)
- Height: xx 3/8 (primed) xx 7/16 (clad) xx1/2 (B&R clad)
- Stile and Rail Kit (SRK) (boot primed and clad)
- Complete sash (CS) (primed, wet conversion only)
- Complete clad sash (CS) A Fenster Quiksash replica is available in 4 clad colors.
- A wet glaze conversion is available to do away with the rubber glazing boot for primed units only or Quiksash model.
Fenster Product Specifications:
- Original cladding and glazing boot are not available
- SRK/CS ship with weatherstrip
- SRK ships unassembled. CS ships with IGU glazed at the factory.
- No other hardware is included
Assembly Tips:Original cladding must be transferred to a new stile and rail kit at assembly. Cladding slides over the face of the frame from either end and may be stapled at either end. Transfer cladding to new corresponding stile or rail. Position frame around glazing boot/glass and secure at corners with provided screws.