Norco clad casement
Fenster Product Number: #NC200-C (C-series) NC-200-D (D-series)
- Norco stamped in spacer bar. Could have been sold as JELD-WEN product
- Color matched exterior vinyl glazing bead (on original C-series)
- Stile narrower than rail
- Interior side has ogee detail against perimeter of glass. Note this difference from the NC100 primed profile that has a squared off-set against the glass.
- Outside edge of stile has angled off-set instead of square
- Labeling: Older crank handles show "Norco"
- Cladding Type: Aluminum
- Cladding Joint: Mitered (C-series) Square butt (D-series) Mitered ("New" D-series)
- Ext. Face Width: Fenster replica 2" wide flat face.
- Frame Thickness: 1-3/4"
- Fenster replica model fits all Norco clad models. Models numbers determine clad joint type to match original.
- The Fenster version converts the exterior glazing bead to an interior wood stop resembling the original interior profile. The exterior side profile will not match the original product, yet maintains the original sizing and operation.
Fenster Product Specifications:
- New cladding not available for original product.
- Original vinyl glazing bead is no longer available and not used on the new Fenster replica model.
- No other hardware included