Norco clad casement
Fenster Product Number: #NC200-C (original) QSR-NC200 (Quiksash replica)
- Norco stamped in spacer bar. Could have been sold as JELD-WEN product
- Color matched exterior vinyl glazing bead
- Stile narrower than rail
- Interior side has ogee detail against perimeter of glass. Note this difference from the NC100 primed profile that has a squared off-set against the glass.
- Outside edge of stile has angled off-set instead of square
- Width: Varies by unit configuration.
- Height: Varies by unit configuration
- Stile and Rail Kit (SRK)
- Complete Sash (CS) A Fenster Quiksash version is available for this profile. A Fenster clad color must be selected.
- The Quiksash version converts the exterior glazing bead to an interior wood stop resembling the original interior profile. The exterior side profile will not match the original product, yet maintains the original sizing and operation.
Fenster Product Specifications:
- New cladding not available for original product. Cladding must be transferred from old sash with a stile and rail kit.
- Not all color matched glazing bead is available. White, beige, or bronze only.
- SRK ships unassembled with weatherstrip
- No other hardware included
Assembly Tips:1. Assemble frame at corners with provided screws. Glaze IG unit and square frame. 3. Cladding must be transferred from old sash. 4. Snap cladding over face of sash frame. Pay close attention to how cladding is lapped at each corner. 5. Add sealant to each joint as cladding is applied. 6. Install vinyl glazing bead.