Caradco Guardian primed or clad double hung
Fenster Product Number: #CCDH100 (primed) CCDH100-c (clad)
- CAR or CC stamped in spacer bar
- Rubber glazing boot
- Square jamb liner plow
- 2 -9/16" lower rail with square bottom edge. Compare to Caradco classic which has a 3-1/8" bottom rail and beveled bottom edge.
- Width: xx 1/2"
- Height: xx 3/8"
- Stile and Rail Kit (SRK) original boot
- Complete sash (CS) (primed, wet glaze version only)
- Specify upper or lower sash when ordering
- The Fenster Quiksash double hung sash kit can be used as an alternate for a complete cladded sash replacement. A Fenster clad color must be selected.
- A wet glaze version is available with an interior stop to do away with the rubber glazing boot. The cladding can not be transferred to this version. This is a primed sash only.
Fenster Product Specifications:
- New cladding and rubber glazing boot are not available
- SRK/CS ships with weatherstrip
- FO ships unassembled
- CS (primed) ships with IGU glazed at the factory
- No other hardware included
Assembly Tips:1. Assemble frame at corners with provided screws. 2. The rubber glazing boot must be re-used for a SRK, boot version. 3. Transfer cladding by folding back one end of crimp to slide cladding off each stile or rail with old frame dis-assembled. 4. Slide cladding back on to corresponding stile or rail, gently tap crimp down tight to end. 5. Position stiles and rails around glass/glazing boot, apply sealant to joints, square frame and secure with screws.