Caradco Carclad/Heritage I casement
Fenster Product Number: #CC101 (primed) CC101-C (clad) QSR-CC101 (Quiksash clad replica)
- CAR or CC stamped in spacer bar with #916.
- 2" wide, flat sash face with no other detail
- Rubber boot around glass
- Original crank handle or cover stamped with Caradco
- Overall thickness of Heritage I is 1 11/16". Overall thickness of Heritage II is 1 7/16". Warning! Heritage I and II are exact in appearance other than thickness.
- Width: xx 7/16"
- Height: xx 7/16"
- Stile and Rail Kit (SRK)
- Complete sash (CS) for wet glazed primed unit or Quiksash clad product.
- Complete sash is a wet glazed conversion to interior wood stop. Rubber boot deleted.
- A cladded sash is available in the Quiksash product line. This is a modified version of the original profile designed to retro fit into the Caradco opening. Only Fenster clad colors are available.
Fenster Product Specifications:
- New original cladding and rubber glazing boot are not available.
- FO/CS ship with weatherstrip
- FO ships unassembled
- CS (primed, Quiksash) ship with IGU glazed at the factory
- No other hardware is included
Assembly Tips:1. Rubber glazing boot must be re-used for SRK sash. 2. Transfer cladding by folding back one end of crimp to slide cladding off each stile and rail. 3. Slide cladding back on each corresponding stile or rail and gently tab crimp down tight. 4. Position frame around glazing boot and glass. 5. Apply sealant to each joint and secure with provided screws.