Painted Wood Sashes
Fenster replacement sashes are specifically for primed wood windows. Using one of our many available sash profiles, Fenster can build replicated primed wood sashes to replace your original sash that may have rotting wood or seal failure. Fenster replicated wood sashes are available in several glass options with new weatherstrip and closely resemble the original manufacturer's product for a trouble free installation.
If you have windows with metal cladding, we may not able to produce an exact replica replacement sash. Please use a stile and rail kit to rebuild the existing sash to original specs, or consider a Quiksash replacement sash.
- Species: Clear pine treated with Woodlife 111
- Finish: Stain grade: No visible knots greater than 1/16" in sightline with window closed. Minor knots may be on edge profiles. Paint grade: Knots may be filled and sanded smooth on any surface.
- Glass: Clear (standard for windows pre-1995), LowE (standard for windows post 1995). Argon fill, HP-LowE, tempered, grills between the glass available options.
- Sizing tolerance: +/- 1/16”
- Measuring: Exact edge to edge of exterior surface
- Model: Customer must specify profile number from sash profile catalog
- Product: Assembled and glazed, weatherstrip (where applicable), no hardware
- Shipping: UPS ground/freight. Maximum sash size 88 united inches
- Warranty: 10 year, no fine print warranty