For 12 years now, Fenster has been replicating window components and sashes for most major brands of wood windows. While some regional competitors only offer one or two brands, we offer multiple versions of nearly 20 brands with the ability to expand that product offering. This versatility sets us apart from the competition as a leading manufacturer of obsolete window parts, but we still need some help.
Fenster looks to expand out of its central Indiana market — where primed wood windows are in the majority — to other areas of the country where clad windows are more popular. Unfortunately, this is where our product base is lacking. Fenster has the ability to replicate practically any wood window, but we need a sample. This can be a daunting task for a do-it-yourselfer, but with a little effort on your part or an experienced contractor, we want to reward you for helping us out, so we’re making this offer you can’t refuse!
Here’s how it works:
1. You need to be the FIRST lucky customer that requests a particular wood/clad casement or double hung sash we don’t currently produce.
2. You’re on your own to remove the sash, close up the opening, remove the glass, and collapse the frame. DO NOT ship the glass.
3. We need all four sides of a casement frame, or both top and bottom double hung sashes, shipped to us.
4. We will replicate your sash and fulfill your entire order as quickly as possible.
5. For your effort and help, we will waive the mill set-up charge (usually $600) AND give you your first sash free!
Things to keep in mind:
1. If you need new glass, contact your local glass shop to order a replacement while we’re replicating your frame.
2. This process can take up to eight weeks to complete.
3. If you are uncomfortable with the assembly, we recommend hiring a trusted contractor in your area for the board-up and installation.
This offer is extended to the first customer per window type to take advantage of it. If we already have your window in stock, please understand we can not make this same offer to you. BUT, you’re in luck! You will enjoy a much faster turn around, won’t need your window boarded up, and you’ll still save a bunch of money on a Fenster sash instead of replacing the whole window.