Caradco clad sash

We now have a clad sash option in our Quiksash line of products to fit the Caradco Heritage series window.  The Fenster Quiksash is a re-engineered version of the original brand’s sash altered to receive our proprietary aluminum cladding profiles.  All Quiksash models  including the Caradco clad sash, are similar in design and appearance from the exterior, bringing consistency to the product.  However, all Quiksash models maintain design elements from the original profile guaranteeing a perfect fit and function in the existing window frame.  Utilizing current glass technology, your window’s energy efficiency can be significantly upgraded and still keep the original look without replacing the whole window.  A Fenster Quiksash is also a cost effective solution for hail damage.

fenster quiksash caradco int corner               fenster quiksash caradco ext corner

As you can see, from the exterior, the Quiksash looks virtually the same as the original Caradco clad sash.  The only noticeable difference is the wood glass stop on the interior side.  This is due to the conversion to a wet glazed system to eliminate the rubber glazing boot.

The Fenster Quiksash-Caradco clad sash is available in 4 industry standard colors and custom colors available for orders of 10 sash or more.

Order your Caradco clad sash replica today at www.fensterusa.com

20 Comments

• Larry
    Posted August 13, 2015 at 1:28 pm | Permalink

Hello, I need 2 replacement sashes for Caradco awning windows that are aluminum clad and gasketed. The overall size of the sash/s are 22 1/2″w x 18 1/2″h, and the glass area is 18 1/4″w x 14 1/4″h. There is a number on the windows #CAR-057-001-93. I did not see your request for quote link on your website. Can you provide these sashes?

• Posted August 13, 2015 at 1:46 pm | Permalink

Larry, We sure can! You need to go in through the Quiksash product category on the home page and click the “place order” button to submit your information. Fill out that form with all your info and we’ll get you fixed up. Thanks!

• Joe Crockett
    Posted October 24, 2015 at 12:20 pm | Permalink

Hello and good afternoon, I am looking for Caradco 716 replacement jamb liners. I am also looking for replacement upper and lower sashes for the same window. Is this something you can help me with.

• James Stoppelbein
    Posted March 15, 2016 at 11:54 am | Permalink

Can you send me your customer service email address? I need to send you photos of my 1984 Caradco Windows so you can tell me exactly what to order. I have picture, DH, and Fixed casement sashes. Thanks.

• Ronald Gieneart
    Posted September 20, 2016 at 3:11 am | Permalink

is the rubber glazing boot.available? I was told by one company that they can be reused and another company told me they need to be replaced.

• Posted September 21, 2016 at 1:18 am | Permalink

Ron, They are not available new. But yes, you can re-use them. They are good for 100 years.

• Posted December 28, 2016 at 4:01 pm | Permalink

Ryan,
    I have Caradco replacement aluminum clad sashes with exterior mullions (grills) fixed to the glass exterior with snap-in grills on the interior.. A local glass company can make replacement glass but removing the grills from the exterior is difficult and re-applying them with double-sided tape or silicone makes for miss-aligned grill pieces. Do you have replacement sashes complete with the exterior metal grills attached?
    John Enright
    Williamsburg, VA

• Posted January 2, 2017 at 1:31 pm | Permalink

John, Caradco replica sash are the easy part. We have to out source the grills, but yes, we do have a supplier for them. I couldn’t say for sure if we can get the exact grill profile, but we would certainly do our best. The color would also play a factor. I would preface all of that with the expectation that these grills take a long time to get and are very costly, but I wouldn’t tell you we can’t do it!

• jeff martin
    Posted March 19, 2017 at 11:04 pm | Permalink

Looking for replacement sashes for a cradco 716 series window

• Posted April 30, 2018 at 9:02 pm | Permalink

hi,
    I am trying to find a sash for a caradco window 46 3/8″ x 54 3/8″ forest green with wood on the interior of the frame. I only need the window sash not the full window kit, thanks.

• Posted May 1, 2018 at 12:48 pm | Permalink

Jarrod, We make a ton of Caradco replica sash. That’s the easy part. Forest green is not a stock color for us. You could get the rebuild kit and re-use the existing cladding if you just need one or a couple. We could do a custom powder coat match, but there is a 10 sash min. for something like that.

• Posted August 3, 2018 at 2:36 pm | Permalink

I need help where do I find the number on my window to order sash ?
    I have a broken window and need the sash I have sent the picture to your email
    It is a double pane and slides (one on each side ) with a larger window in the middle the panel is only cracked on the inside on one panel.

• Posted August 5, 2018 at 12:53 pm | Permalink

Yeah Kathy I saw that. Unfortunately we don’t make the slider style of window you have. I think we’re still taking about failed glass? You still don’t need to replace the sash. You need to find a glass company that knows what they’re doing.

• Michael DelVecchio
    Posted August 13, 2018 at 9:40 pm | Permalink

Is there a way i could speak to someone about caradco replacement sashes